Carolyn A. Wilkins
Senior Deputy GovernorExecutive
Bank of Canada
234 Wellington Street
Ottawa, ON, K1A 0G9
April 18, 2018 Monetary Policy Report Press Conference Opening StatementGovernor Stephen S. Poloz discusses key issues involved in the Governing Council’s deliberations about the policy rate decision and the MPR.
March 22, 2018 Financial Stability: Taking Care of Unfinished BusinessSenior Deputy Governor Carolyn A. Wilkins discusses three areas in which work remains to be done to improve financial stability.
February 8, 2018 At the Crossroads: Innovation and Inclusive GrowthSenior Deputy Governor Carolyn A. Wilkins discusses technological progress and how policy-makers can harness it for economic growth that benefits everyone.
- Wilkins, C. (with G. Tkacz). 2008. “Linear and Threshold Forecasts of Output and Inflation with Stock and Housing Prices,” Journal of Forecasting, Vol. 27, Issue 2, pp. 131-151.
Publications from Working Groups
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (C. Wilkins co-chair of Working Group on Liquidity). 2014. “Basel III: the Net Stable Funding Ratio - consultative document.”
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (C. Wilkins co-chair of Working Group on Liquidity). 2014. “Guidance for Supervisors on Market-Based Indicators of Liquidity.”
- Basel Committee on Banking Supervision (C. Wilkins co-chair of Working Group on Liquidity). 2014. “Liquidity coverage ratio disclosure standards.”
- Canadian Over-the-Counter Derivatives Working Group (C. Wilkins Chair of Working Group). 2010. “Reform of Over-the-Counter (OTC ) Derivatives Markets in Canada: Discussion Paper from the Canadian OTC Derivatives Working Group.”
- Canadian Foreign Exchange Committee Working Group on the Performance of FX Markets over the Crisis (C. Wilkins Chair of Working Group). 2010. “The Canadian Foreign Exchange Market: Developments and Opportunities.”
- Committee on the Global Financial System Study Group on Cross Border Funding (C. Wilkins member of Study Group.) 2010. “The functioning and resilience of cross-border funding markets”. CGFS Paper No. 37.
- Wilkins, C. 1998. “Youth and the 1990s Labour Market,” Department of Finance Working Paper No. 98-08.
- Wilkins, C. (with F. Lee and S. James). 1992. “Estimating Trend Total Factor Productivity Growth in Canada,” Department of Finance Working Paper No. 92-03.
- Wilkins, C. (with M. Albert). 1989. “Closed Economy Analysis of the Dynamics of Deficits and Debt in a Unitary and Federal State,” Department of Finance Working Paper No. 89-01.