We’re looking for innovators to help us respond to challenges that may not have a commercial solution readily available. Apply to current challenges, or catch up on those that have been completed.
Through our Partnerships in Innovation and Technology Program (PIVOT), we work with innovators in the private sector and academia to experiment with digital tools and technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning. This initiative builds on our recent collaborations with private sector firms in fintech, such as Project Jasper, as well as our partnership with the Creative Destruction Lab.
We want to improve
- the quality and breadth of our economic research and analysis
- our day-to-day operations
How we’ll do it
Our staff team up with external partners for a limited time to try to respond to challenges through experiments. We periodically issue these challenges and their desired outcome.
This initiative is part of our commitment to build a culture of innovation at the Bank.
What’s in it for you
By participating in PIVOT, successful partners can
- collaborate with our staff who are at the top of their field
- have a meaningful impact on our economic research and operations
- contribute to improving the economic and financial well-being of Canadians
- leverage the partnership with a leading central bank to attract potential investors and clients
Challenges open for application
Subscribe to an email alert to find out when a new challenge is posted.
No challenges are currently open for application.
Challenges in progress
No challenges are currently in progress.
We partnered with individuals and businesses to come up with innovative ways to solve challenges we face as a central bank. Check out the results.
For more information about the program, send us an .