We are Canada's central bank. We work to preserve the value of money by keeping inflation low and stable.
Our interest rate decisions impact households and the #economy at different speeds.— Bank of Canada (@bankofcanada) December 21, 2022
Bringing inflation down won’t happen overnight, but we’re determined to get inflation back to target, and we will. https://t.co/7Evely7q17 #AskTheBoC #cdnecon pic.twitter.com/5D59DDcktP
- January 27, 2023 Bank of Canada announces change to maximum bid rate for securities repo operations
- January 16, 2023 CFIF publishes White Paper on the impact of CDOR cessation on Bankers’ Acceptance market
- January 11, 2023 CARR announces development of a Term CORRA benchmark
- January 11, 2023 CARR and TMX launch webcast series on the transition from CDOR
- December 19, 2022 Bank of Canada announces increases to the dealer and round limits for Overnight Repo operations