This section features materials and classroom resources to help students learn about Canadian bank notes.
- Students: Whether you’re working on a school project about polymer bank notes or looking to add a skill to your resumé for that part-time job as a cashier, the Bank can help make it happen.
- Teachers: We’re thinking of you, too. The Fraud Prevention Kit on bank note counterfeiting and identity crime is our innovative educational resource for high schools. Designed by teachers for teachers, this kit is adapted to provincial curricula. Learning outcomes include essential skills such as communication, problem solving, responsibility and job readiness.
Fraud Prevention Kit
Students in grades 9 to 12 will learn how to prevent losses due to bank note counterfeiting and identity crime. The kit includes a teacher’s manual, worksheets, Fighting Fraud on the Front Lines DVD, and much more.
To get the complete contents of the Fraud Prevention Kit, download the following 11 documents:
- Teacher’s Manual
- Learning Skills
- Curriculum Links
- Bank Note Counterfeiting Worksheets
- Bank Note Counterfeiting PowerPoint 1, Lesson 1-1
- Bank Note Counterfeiting PowerPoint 2, Lesson 1-2
- Bank Note Counterfeiting PowerPoint 3, Lesson 1-2
- Bank Note Counterfeiting PowerPoint 4, Lesson 4-1
- Identity Crime Worksheets
- Identity Crime PowerPoint 1, Lesson 2-2
- Fraud Prevention Certificate
If you’d rather order a copy, see the form below.