How do we balance agility and stability in a constantly changing environment?
When each day brings new expectations for tomorrow, we must be increasingly nimble while remaining focused and disciplined in delivering on our mandate. Going forward, we will continuously refine and enhance all aspects of the Bank’s operations while maintaining the rigour, integrity and vigilance that sustain our success.
Reinforce the resilience and security of the Bank’s systems and processes
- Modernize critical systems and processes to better support financial markets, banking operations and efficient access to cash.
- Strengthen our cyber security posture to respond to evolving risks.
- Green our operations to ensure the Bank achieves its sustainability targets.
Be more agile and effective in our decision making
- Integrate comprehensive risk assessments into critical decision-making processes.
- Rethink processes and prioritize our work to increase capacity and effectiveness.
How we’ll measure success
- Resilience and security: We modernize our critical systems and processes to better support financial markets, banking operations and efficient access to cash.
- Cyber security: We further strengthen the Bank’s cyber security posture and work with financial sector partners to enhance our collective capacity to recover from cyber incidents.
- Environmental sustainability: The Bank’s environmental footprint decreases, operational risks related to climate change are well managed, and our reporting includes climate-related financial disclosures.
- Risk management: Rigorous assessment of risk is more fully integrated into our decision making.
- Building capacity: Ongoing process refinements yield efficiencies that enable us to focus on value-added work.