NOTICE: The nomination period for 2018 awards will be open from early September to mid-November 2017.
The Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and foster excellence in research that relates to the Bank’s core functions: monetary policy, the financial system, currency and funds management.
- It promotes collaboration and partnerships between Bank researchers and leading academics at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
- It also contributes to the education and development of Canada’s researchers in fields related to the Banks’s core functions.
Areas of Research
Potential research topics include, but are not limited to:
- macroeconomics, microeconomics and labour economics
- financial system regulation
- domestic and global financial systems
- financial markets and institutions
- international trade, growth and development
- behavioural disciplines related to asset pricing and economic decision-making
The Fellowship Program offers two awards. See all current and previous winners.
Bank of Canada Fellowship Program
Executive and Legal Services
234 Wellington Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G9