The Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and foster excellence in research that relates to the Bank’s core functions: monetary policy, the financial system, currency and funds management.
- It promotes collaboration and partnerships between Bank researchers and leading academics at Canadian post-secondary institutions.
- It also contributes to the education and development of Canada’s researchers in fields related to the Banks’s core functions.
Areas of Research
Potential research topics include, but are not limited to:
- macroeconomics, microeconomics and labour economics
- financial system regulation
- domestic and global financial systems
- financial markets and institutions
- international trade, growth and development
- behavioural disciplines related to asset pricing and economic decision-making
- payment mechanisms and systems
The Fellowship Program offers two awards. See all current and previous winners.
Bank of Canada Fellowship Program
Executive and Legal Services
234 Wellington Street, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G9