2018 Central Bank Macroeconomic Modelling Workshop: Bridging Gaps in Global Policy Modelling
The Bank of Canada is hosting the 21st edition of the annual Central Bank Macroeconomic Modelling Workshop in Ottawa, Canada, on July 26th and 27th, 2018. This year’s workshop aims to identify gaps in global policy models and discuss advances that can help bridge the gaps between data and theory. Topics include:
- Modelling trade and financial spillovers
- International macroeconomic policy
- Global trade and exchange rates
- Optimal mix between monetary, fiscal and macroprudential policies
- Global projection and policy models
Professors Gita Gopinath (Harvard University) and Samuel Kortum (Yale University) participate as keynote speakers.