Speech by Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of Canada
OTTAWA – On Wednesday, 15 June 2011, Mark Carney, the Governor of the Bank of Canada, will deliver a speech to the Vancouver Board of Trade.
- Housing in Canada
- 12:50 (Pacific Time); 15:50 (Eastern Time)
- Crystal Pavilion
Pan Pacific Vancouver
999 Canada Place
Vancouver, British Columbia
- At 14:05 (ET), copies of the speech will be made available to journalists, under embargo at the Bank’s head office in Ottawa. The embargo will be lifted at 15:35 (ET). (Please use the East Tower entrance at 245 Sparks Street and have your press card with you.)
For security reasons, those wishing to attend the lock-up must confirm by calling Jeremy Harrison at 613 782-8782 before noon on Tuesday, 14 June 2011.
- The Governor’s text will be available at 12:35 (PT), 15:35 (ET):
- on site
- on the Bank's website.
- Press Conference
- At approximately 14:00 (PT), 17:00 (ET), the Governor will hold a press conference in Room 19, Convention Centre East, Meeting Room Level.
- Audio webcasts of the speech and the press conference will be accessible from the Bank's website.
- For more information, please contact Jeremy Harrison at 613 782-8782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.