Speech by Tiff Macklem, Senior Deputy Governor of the Bank of Canada
OTTAWA – On Tuesday, 2 February 2011, Bank of Canada Senior Deputy Governor Tiff Macklem will speak to Productivity Alberta.
- Canada’s competitive imperative: Investing in productivity gains
- 12:30 (Mountain Time); 14:30 (Eastern Time)
- Telus Convention Centre, Exhibition Hall E
120 9 Avenue Southeast
- There will be no media lock-up for this event.
- The Senior Deputy Governor’s text will be available at 12:15 (Mountain Time), 14:15 (Eastern Time):
- on site
- on the Bank’s website.
- Press Conference
- There will be no press conference for this event.
- There will be no webcast for this event.
- For more information, please contact Jeremy Harrison at 613 782-8782 or firstname.lastname@example.org.